Stoneware Anduze Natural Planter
- The colour is mixed into the material, not applied to the surface.
- Equipped with drainage holes. More can be added if required.
- Can be converted into a water feature.
- Will not corrode or rust.
- Handcrafted for a unique finish.
- Lightweight and easy to move into place.
- Small – 21 kgs
- Medium – 31 kgs
- Large – 43 kgs
- Small576 ø x 640 mm H
- Medium735 ø x 700 mm H
- Large830 ø x 1000 mm H
An Outdoor Classic
We’ve created a version of these classical French inspired planters with a unique stone-like patina made from durable and hard wearing GRC. Fibreglass Reinforced Cement (GRC) is a composite material consisting of high quality fibreglass and cement which makes it strong, durable, UV resistant and impenatrable to water. It is 75% stronger than cast concrete planters and has a unique natural stone like appearance. These pieces are designed to weather over time to give a classically aged appeal.