Litestone Bell Planter
- Lightweight yet durable
- Exaggerated fluted lip for trailing and cascading plants
- Exclusive to WG Outdoor Life in Western Australia
- Available in 2 sizes and many colours
- Can be converted into a water feature.
- Lead times may apply. Please contact the store with your specific requirements.
Dimensions + Price
- 1120 dia x 700 mm H $695
- 940 dia x 590 mm H940 dia x 590 mm H $495
The Bell planter is a classical planter with fluted lip to accentuate cascading plants or overflowing with water when converted into a fountain.
The Litestone Bell Fluted Planter is made from GRC (fiberGlass Reinforced Cement) – A composite material, consisting of high quality fibreglass and cement which makes it strong, durable, UV resistant and impenetrable to water. It is 75% lighter than cast concrete and has a stone like appearance. These pieces are designed to weather over time to give a classically aged appeal. GRC is an excellent choice for outdoor products and will outlast most other outdoor products in the market. GRC is virtually impervious to the elements, promising years of loyal service.
The Bell fluted planter can be converted into a stunning pond-like water feature.