Creeping Fig Wall Art – Autumn
- Aluminium Lightweight and non-corrosive. These aluminium pieces can be powder coated in a range of colours to suit your area (see downloads section below to view the Colour Chart or ask in-store)
- Corten Steel A self-sealing steel that develops a unique natural texture and diverse rusted tones as it ages from exposure to the elements. Corten steel will leach (drip rust) when wet.
- Mount the screens a few centimetres out from the wall for stunning shadows during the day, add lights for shadows at night.
- Please allow a lead time of approximately 4 weeks for standard sizing.
- Designed and made in Perth, Western Australia.
- Powder coated stand-offs additional $10 per piece. 9 Stand-offs recommended for 2400 x 1200 and 8 for the 1800 x 1000 mm version.
Dimensions + Price
- Large2400 x 1200 mm H $1500
- Small1800 x 1000 mm H $1250
The Creeping Fig outdoor wall art was inspired by the soft and gentle leaf of the Ficus Pumila. This design was meticulously hand-drawn to create an abstract freeform wall sculpture, suitable for outdoor or indoor areas.
The Creeping Fig design can be made from;
Additional Product Information
To discuss your specific requirements see us instore or call 9443 7993.