Dandelion Outdoor Wall Art
- Aluminium Lightweight and non-corrosive. These aluminium pieces can be powder coated in a range of colours to suit your area (see downloads section below to view the Colour Chart or ask in-store)
- Corten Steel A self-sealing steel that develops a unique natural texture and diverse rusted tones as it ages from exposure to the elements. Corten steel will leach (drip rust) when wet.
- Mount the screens a few centimetres out from the wall for stunning shadows during the day, add lights for shadows at night.
- Please allow a lead time of approximately 4 weeks.
- Designed and made in Perth, Western Australia.
- Powder coated stand-offs additional $10 per piece. 4 Stand-offs recommended for the 1100 dia and 1200 square, 6 for the 1200 x 2400 version.
Dimensions + Price
- 1200 x 2400 mm1200 x 2400 mm $2400
- 1100 mm dia1100 mm dia $1500
- 1200 x 1200 mm H1200 x 1200 mm H $1600
The Dandelion outdoor screen, designed and manufactured in Perth, Western Australia and can be used in fully exposed outdoor or indoor applications such as wall art, garden gates, privacy screening, illuminated light boxes, fencing infills, outdoor wall art, architectural cladding, trellising for plants.
Our metal laser cut screens can be made from:
Additional Product Information
Please discuss your specific requirements instore or call 9443 7993.