Ferlie Outdoor Wall Art
- Aluminium Lightweight and non-corrosive. These aluminium pieces can be powder coated in a range of colours to suit your area (see downloads section below to view the Colour Chart or ask in-store)
- Corten Steel A self-sealing steel that develops a unique natural texture and diverse rusted tones as it ages from exposure to the elements. Corten steel will leach (drip rust) when wet.
- Mount the screens a few centimetres out from the wall for stunning shadows during the day, add lights for shadows at night.
- Lead time approx 4 weeks.
- Designed and made in Perth, Western Australia.
- Powder coated stand-offs additional $10 per piece. 6 Stand-offs recommended for this piece.
Dimensions + Price
- Standard Size1200 x 2400 mm $1900
The Ferlie Outdoor Screen is a stunning design that mimics the shape and form of a tropical palm frond. The Ferlie screen can be used in fully exposed outdoor or indoor applications such as wall art, garden gates, privacy screening, outdoor wall art, architectural cladding, trellising for plants. These artistic laser cut garden screens can be made from;
Additional Product Information
To discuss your specific requirements see us instore or call 9443 7993.