Finbrella Wind-Stable Umbrella
- Finbrella Umbrellas are designed to allow free rotation of the canopy to respond to changes in wind direction. The ‘Fin’ acts just like a wind vance of windmill tail, turning and aligning the canopy to maintain the optimum position for constant wind-stability.
- The anchoring systems, in conjunction with the revolutionary ‘fin’ technology have been engineered and tested in one of the windiest cities in the world, Perth and can confidently handle strong coastal winds.
- Finbrella canopies are made from top rated Recacril and Olefin fabrics (UPF 50+) and are interchangeable so you can easily update your outdoor space.
- Fine tuned to achieve strength and durability that will ensure years of trouble free, minimal maintenance use. Constructed using marine grade 316 stainless steel, resin coated aluminium, nylon-6 components, UV resistant thread and woven fabric.
- F-160 (with Sand Pole)1600 mm dia
- F-2202200 mm dia
- F-280 (with base plate)2800 mm dia
- F-330 (with base plate)3300 mm dia
- F-400 (with base plate)4000 mm dia
Made to stay, not fly away…
The Finbrella Wind-Stable Umbrellas are innovative outdoor shade umbrellas that are durable, high-quality and aesthetically remarkable. The Finbrella Umbrellas are constructed using marine grade materials, a beautiful selection of durable fabrics with a great range of accessories, for all types of installation requirements. Available in 5 sizes, the Finbrella Umbrellas are perfect in the garden, at the beach, river, poolside or even on the back of a boat.
Highest Quality Outdoor Materials