Andrea Lion Fountain Spout
- Each Spout is fitted with a copper insert ¾ inch out of the spout for better flow and effect.
- Each spout has cast into it a threaded boss for simplicity and ease of mounting and fixing and is supplied with a fixing bolt.
- Special flex non-kinking spring hose for ease of connecting the pump supply to the spout
- Approximate weight – Small 1kg, Medium 2.4 kgs, Large 4.4 kgs.
Dimensions + Price
- Large325W x 200D x 370mm H $249
- Medium215 W x 179 D x 255mm H $199
- Small170W x 90D x 200mm H $149
The Andrea Lion Fountain Spout is made from premium GFRC (Fiberglass Reconstituted Cement) – A composite material, consisting of high quality fibreglass and cement which makes it strong, durable, UV resistant and impenetrable to water. It is 75% lighter than cast concrete and has a stone like appearance. Our distinctive collection has the look, feel and finish of original antique designs. Composed of GFRC, these spouts are designed for use in a fountain, pool or basin.
Pietro Stoneware use leading technology to create unique sealants, within the material that prevents moisture, corrosion and cracking and extends the lifetime of treated surfaces. The sealant prevents algae growth, mould and microorganisms, white spot and salt deposits (efflorescence) and retains breathability without change in colour, appearance or texture.