Pietro Asaki Round Fountain
The Asaki fountain is a contemporary garden water feature with a rippled column and self contained pond to contain the recirculating water. The water gently flows over the ripples and into the base creating a mesmerising shimmering effect and subtle sound.
The Pietro Asaki fountain is made from premium GRC (fiberGlass Reinforced Cement) – A composite material, consisting of high quality fibreglass and cement which makes it strong, durable, UV resistant and impenetrable to water. It is 75% lighter than cast concrete and has a stone like appearance.
- As the Asaki fountain has a small reservoir, a reticulation overflow may be required to top up the feature every few days.
- Ensure the fountain is installed on a level surface to ensure even water flow.
- Unfilled weight tall 49kgs, medium 30kgs, small 30kgs, mini 25kgs.
- Pump additional.
- Best suited in areas protected from the wind.
Dimensions + Price
- 495 x 495 x 1150 mm H $1300
- 495 x 495 x 850 mm H $1150
- 490 dia x 546 mm H $1050