Ferlie Outdoor Screen
- Aluminium Lightweight and non corrosive. Powder coating available in a range of colours (see downloads section below to view the Colour Chart)
- Corten Steel A self-sealing that develops a unique natural texture and diverse rusted tones as it ages. It will leach (drip rust) when wet.
- Stainless Steel Brushed or mirrored (indoors only) finish available.
- Mount the screens a few centimetres out from the wall for stunning shadows during the day, add lights for shadows at night.
- Standard sheet sizes are 2400 x 1200 mm, however most of our laser cut screens are custom made and can be made various materials.
- Lead time for these screens is 3-4 weeks.
- Designed and made in Perth, Western Australia.
- Corten Steel1200 x 2400 mm
- Powdercoated Aluminium1200 x 2400 mm
- Stainless Steel1200 x 2400 mm
The Ferlie Outdoor Screen is a stunning design that mimics the shape and form of a tropical palm frond. The Ferlie screen can be used in fully exposed outdoor or indoor applications such as wall art, garden gates, privacy screening, illuminated light boxes, fencing infills, outdoor wall art, architectural cladding, trellising for plants. These artistic laser cut garden screens can be made from;
Additional Product Information
To discuss your specific requirements see us instore or call 9443 7993.