Serralunga LouLou Side Table
- LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene) achieved by rotational moulding.
- UV protection. 100% recyclable, spun-dyed. High degree of mechanical strength and resistance to impacts.
- Top: white HPL (black core), resistant to UV rays.
- Provided with 5 anti-scratch nylon glides.
Dimensions + Price
- Low600 dia x 510 mm H $600
- Tall700 dia x 720 mm H $965
Loulou garden tables, designed by Raffaella Mangiarotti, get their shape from the iconic Serralunga “Newpot” vase. An entire collection of contemporary furniture and Italian furniture in a single new object, with simple and harmonious proportions. The result is a rich, complete collection of outdoor furniture that includes various sized round side and dining garden tables.
We absolutely love this Italian company at WG. Serralunga pushes the boundaries to create ground-breaking products, made from Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), combined with leading technology and stunning eye-catching aesthetics from leading architects and designers from around the world.
From sculptural planters to geometric tables, everything is designed to be not only beautiful but highly functional as well – they really have mastered the cutting-edge rotational moulding processes.
The best bit is that these high-quality weather-resistant and lightweight designs enable a seamless progression from indoor to outdoor spaces.