Urchin Outdoor Wall Art
The Urchin outdoor wall art, designed and manufactured in Perth, Western Australia and can be used in fully exposed outdoor or indoor applications. The perfect way to fill blank walls and make a statement in your outdoor area.
Our metal laser cut screens can be made from:
- Aluminium Lightweight and non-corrosive. These aluminium pieces can be powder coated in a range of colours to suit your area (see downloads section below to view the Colour Chart or ask in-store)
- Corten Steel A self-sealing steel that develops a unique natural texture and diverse rusted tones as it ages from exposure to the elements. Corten steel will leach (drip rust) when wet.
FINISH + COLOURS
We recommend choosing a textured, matte or satin finish for outdoor wall art. A glossy finish can reflect sunlight and show marks. For more colour options, please view the colour chart in-store.
INSTALLATION AND DELIVERY
Wall art can be delicate and should be transported flat to avoid any damage during transit. Please discuss installation and delivery requirements with our team to ensure your artwork arrives safely.
Additional Product Information
- Mount the screens a few centimetres out from the wall for stunning shadows during the day, add lights for shadows at night.
- Please allow a lead time of approximately 4-6 weeks.
- Designed and made in Perth, Western Australia.
- Powder coated stand-offs additional $10 per piece. 4 Stand-offs recommended for the 1000 dia Urchin design.
Please discuss your specific requirements instore or call 9443 7993.
Dimensions + Price
- 1000 mm dia $750