Vuelta Outdoor Screen
- Aluminium Lightweight and non corrosive. Powder coating available in a range of colours (see downloads section below to view the Colour Chart)
- Corten Steel A self-sealing that develops a unique natural texture and diverse rusted tones as it ages. It will leach (drip rust) when wet.
- Stainless Steel Brushed or mirrored (indoors only) finish available.
- Mount the screens a few centimetres out from the wall for stunning shadows during the day, add lights for shadows at night.
- When made in larger sizes, Its recommended to have folded edges to reinforce and strengthen delicate Vuelta design.
- Standard sheet sizes are 2400 x 1200 mm, however most of our laser cut screens are custom made and can be made various materials.
- Lead time for these screens is 3-4 weeks.
- Corten Steel1200 x 2400 mm
- Powdercoated Aluminium1200 x 2400 mm
- Stainless Steel1200 x 2400 mm
The Vuelta Outdoor Screen is an delicate design, an abstract interpretation of a leaf skeleton, that can be custom made to most sizes. Perfect for garden, balcony or alfresco areas these artistic laser cut garden screens can create a separation of spaces or dramatic piece of outdoor art and can be made from;
Producing iconic pieces of West Australian designed outdoor metal sculpture and screens, Q Design are proudly based in Perth, Western Australia and produce one of the most extensive collections of outdoor art that can be viewed and purchased exclusively at WG Outdoor Life in Osborne Park.
Additional Product Information
To discuss your specific requirements see us instore or call 9443 7993.