Litestone Trough Planter – Low
- Castors are available via special order for an additional $37.50 each
- Pot feet essential for even support, good drainage and ventilation. Find out more here.
- Lightweight, yet strong
- Please note there can be a curing variance of + / – 5mm for flat surfaces
- Approx unfilled weight
- 200cm – 74kgs
- 1800cm – 65kgs
- 150cm – 60kgs
- 120cm – 46kgs
- 100cm – 28kgs
- 90cm – 18kgs
- 80cm – 9kgs
Dimensions + Price
- X Small800 x 200 x 200 mm H $120
- Small900 x 300 x 300 mm H $220
- Medium1000 x 400 x 400 mm H $330
- Large1200 x 500 x 500 mm H $530
- X Large1500 x 500 x 500 mm H $695
- XX Large1800 x 400 x 400 mm H $830
- XXXL / Giant2000 x 500 x 500 mm H $900
A clean lined and classic trough planter for screening and dividing areas. The Litestone Trough planter box comes in various sizes to suit any planting situation. From 800 mm wide right up to the massive 2m trough, in a range of colours, the Litestone TROUGH planter is suitable for herbs and succulents right through to larger screening plants. Castors can be added to the bottom of the troughs to make moving easier. These are fitted at our factory and lead time of approx 12 weeks apply.
Our Litestone range is made from Glass Reinforced Concrete (GRC). GRC will outlast most other outdoor products in the market and is virtually impervious to the elements, promising years of loyal service. GRC is a blend of long strand fiberglass and concrete applied using a special technique that chops the fiberglass and adds the cement mix at the same time to ensure maximum strength and longevity.
Our GRC doesn’t reinforce the layers using steel (which adds additional weight and can rust and expand over time, leading to cracking). Some other concrete products use natural fibres (like jute), which hold moisture and will rot over time.
The secret is using alkali resistant fibreglass and high quality cement, allowing us to create thinner walls that make each piece much lighter and easier to move without losing any strength.
With a huge range of sizes and designs, from table top bowls to large feature planters, the Litestone range is at the forefront of contemporary product design. Its lightweight nature makes it perfect for balcony and rooftop gardens yet is strong enough to suit commercial situations.