Serralunga LouLou Dining Table
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- PE (linear polyethylene) achieved by rotational moulding. UV protection. 100% recyclable, solution dyed.
- Hand finishing for lacquered products: surface preparation, application of base coat, lacquering with oven-fixed liquid acrylic or polyurethane paint, polishing.
- Top: white HPL (black core)
- Dispatched unassembled. Base Carton 740 x 740 x 780mm H, Top Carton 1450 x 1450 x 50 mm H.
- Weight 34 kgs
Dimensions + Price
- White Top 1400 ø x 720 mm H $2350
- Black TopSlate Top 1400 ø x 720 mm H $2650
- Marble topMarble Top 1400 $2650
Serralunga Loulou garden dining tables, designed by Raffaella Mangiarotti, get their shape from the iconic Serralunga NEWPOT planter. An entire collection of contemporary furniture and Italian furniture in a single new object, with simple and harmonious proportions. The result is a rich, complete collection of hospitality furniture that includes rectangular and round dining garden tables with coordinated benches.
We absolutely love this Italian company at WG. Serralunga pushes the boundaries to create ground-breaking products, made from Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), combined with leading technology and stunning eye-catching aesthetics from leading architects and designers from around the world.
From sculptural planters to geometric tables, everything is designed to be not only beautiful but highly functional as well – they really have mastered the cutting-edge rotational moulding processes.
The best bit is that these high-quality weather-resistant and lightweight designs enable a seamless progression from indoor to outdoor spaces.